Sunday, September 7, 2008

I'm going to try it

It seems like everyone is blogging and my brain is so full that it needs to vomit, so I'm going to try this venue. I know the name is crude, but I couldn't think of anything else and, like I said, my brain is so full that it needs to vomit. I've been teetering between starting a blog and posting on caringbridge and I still may do both. I think caringbridge is more for the medical issues and this could be my own random thoughts. Hopefully, I can find the time (or more like *make* the time) to do both. Dana has a lot of people that want to check on him and it often wears me out talking about it and blogging could be a good solution. But....for tonight....it's after 10 and I need to get to bed so I can be fresh and ready for Preston's antics tomorrow.

1 comment:

charis said...

Hey Tonya! I am so glad to see you are a blogger now. Can't wait to hear more. Happy blogging! Love,charis