Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Challenge Results

1. At first my thoughts of my gifts and talents went straight to the artsy/crafty arena. I can pretty much do anything with my hands that I set my mind to and I have the ability to look at something and be able to duplicate although some things take a little more looking (and possibly taking apart) than others. But I think those are all the easy answers. Beyond these things, I believe that God has blessed me with the ability to be a caregiver and a mom.

2. My interests and desires go back to the artsy/crafty area. If I had a day to do anything I wanted, you would probably find me at my sewing machine piecing a quilt. I don't care much for the actual quilting of the things but I could "piece" quilts all the time. I love to see the fabric scraps turn into something useful.

3. I have so many areas to improve that I don't know where to start so I'll just dive in. Studying and reading my Bible, cleaning my house, being organized, cleaning my house, spending more time with the older boys, cleaning my house, being more disciplined with my computer time and working rather than playing games, and last, but not least, cleaning my house.

4. I am currently working on cooking more often (those that know me well know that that's a real challenge) and cooking somewhat healthy. I'm also working on decluttering not only my house but my life.

5. At the moment, Preston is probably first on the importance list in my life although I know it should be my relationship with God. I'm just so worried about him and what is to come in his/our lives in the not-so-distant future, that I cannot help having him at the top.

6. At this point in life, I really don't know what the desire of my heart is. Maybe to have a "normal" life again, maybe not to have to check the caller id before answering every time the phone rings, maybe not to cry every single day that goes by....I'll have to think more about this one.

1 comment:

charis said...

I have enjoyed reading your results, Tonya. Ya done good! Now i need to finish posting my resluts. Once i got to the third question i lost some nerve but you have inspired me to go on. Thanks. Love ya bunches,charis